Thursday, December 16, 2010

Using soapUI to consume a WS-Addressing service

Today I downloaded the latest verion (3.6.1) of soapUI and wanted to test a WCF service. I added the service reference to soapUI and it was able to find WSDL but when I tried to execute the service, it gave me following error:

<s:Reason>
<s:Text xml:lang="en-GB">The message with To '' cannot be processed at the
receiver, due to an AddressFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. Check
that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree.</s:Text>
</s:Reason>

I quickly googled and found that somebody had already hit this problem and he has dissected the problem properly and then provided solution here. Hope this can help you as well.

No comments: